Relocating your office to a new city can be a daunting task. There are so many things to think about and plan for, from finding a new space to setting up utilities. But if you’re moving to Goa, there are a few extra things you’ll need to keep in mind. We’ll explore three things you should look out for when relocating your office to Goa. From finding the right location to securing reliable internet, read on for everything you need to know about making a successful move.
Assuming that you have already made the decision to relocate your office to Goa, there are certain things that you need to look out for in order to make sure that the relocation process is as smooth and hassle-free as possible. Here are some things to keep in mind:
- Make a list of everything that needs to be moved: This includes all furniture, fittings, fixtures, equipment, stationery, documents, etc. Doing this will help you get a better idea of the scale of the move and also ensure that nothing gets left behind.
- Hire professional packers and movers: Trying to do everything yourself will only end up being stressful and exhausting. Hiring professionals will not only take care of all the heavy lifting but will also ensure that your belongings are packed and transported safely.
- Make arrangements for temporary accommodation: Unless you have already sorted out permanent accommodation in Goa, you will need to make arrangements for temporary stay during the relocation process. This could be in the form of a hotel room or even renting out a furnished apartment on a short-term basis.
- Notify clients and suppliers about the move: Once you have finalized the date of the move, it is important to notify all your clients and suppliers about the change of address. This way, they can update their records and there will be no disruptions in communication or delivery of goods/services.
What To Look Out For Office Relocation
When you are looking for an office space to relocate your business, there are a few key things to keep in mind. Here are a few things to look out for when office relocation:
- Location: The location of your new office is important for both your employees and customers. You want to make sure that the location is easily accessible and close to public transportation.
- Office Size: Make sure to measure the size of your current office and compare it to the size of the new office space. You want to make sure that the new office can accommodate all of your employees and equipment.
- Office Layout: The layout of the new office space is important for both productivity and employee morale. You want to make sure that the layout is efficient and comfortable for everyone.
- lease Terms: When signing a lease for a new office, be sure to read over the terms carefully. You want to make sure that you are getting a fair deal and that all of the terms are clear.
- Moving Costs: Be sure to get estimates from different moving companies before selecting one. You want to make sure that you are getting a good price and that all of your belongings will arrive safely at your new office.
1. The space available in the new premises
If you are relocating your office to Goa, there are a few things you need to take into account when it comes to the space available in the new premises. Here are a few tips to help you make the most of the space in your new office:
- Make sure you have an accurate measurement of the space available. This will help you determine how much furniture and equipment you can bring with you, and also allow you to plan for any necessary renovations.
- Consider the layout of the space and how you can best utilize it. For example, if you have a large open area, you may want to create different zones for different activities.
- Keep in mind that Goa is a tropical climate, so air circulation and ventilation is important. Make sure there is enough airflow in the space and that it is well-ventilated.
- If possible, try to get natural light into the space as much as possible. This will help create a more pleasant working environment.
- Finally, think about acoustics when choosing your office location in Goa. If noise levels are an issue, look for a space that is well-insulated from outside sound sources.
2. Additional expenses incurred on day one of the relocation
If you’re relocating your office to Goa, there are a few additional expenses you should be aware of. First, you’ll need to pay for any permits and licenses required by the government. Second, you’ll need to purchase insurance for your new office space. And finally, you’ll need to factor in the cost of moving your furniture and equipment to your new location.
Permits and licenses: Depending on the type of business you’re running, you may need to obtain a variety of permits and licenses from the Goa government. The cost of these will vary depending on the specific requirements of your business.
Insurance: It’s important to insure your new office space against damage or theft. The cost of this will depend on the value of your belongings and the level of coverage you require.
Moving costs: If you’re hiring professional packers and movers in Goa, be sure to get quotes from several different companies before making a decision. The cost of moving will vary depending on the distance involved and the amount of furniture and equipment you have to move.
3. The ease of commute from the old to the new office
The old office was located in the heart of the city, with easy access to public transportation. The new office is located in a suburban area, with limited public transportation options. Employees who live in the city will need to find alternative ways to commute to the new office. Carpooling or taking a shuttle bus may be necessary.
Read More: Best Articles That Can Change Your Life
When relocating your office to Goa, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. Look for a reputable and reliable moving company, be aware of the local weather conditions, and give yourself enough time to plan and execute the move. With a little planning and preparation, your office relocation to Goa can be a smooth and successful one.